We are filled up for 2020!
Please follow us on Facebook for more information and reminders.
- Registration costs $80 per person with a maximum cost of $400 per family. Children 3 and under attend for free!
- Registration costs cover everything including meals and shirts for the camp!
- Registration opens at noon (CST) September 1st, 2020. Half payment minimum required at registration (or pay in full if you prefer.)
- Payments accepted online only.
- T-shirts are still included in registration, but size information will be collected via email separately after registration. Sign-up deadline is September 15th.
- Full payment due by September 25th. No Refunds after September 25th.
- Men’s & Women’s rooms in Retreat Center (twin beds, each big room has a bathroom.)
- Family cabins are available, but will not be reserved. Placement will be determined at check-in based on need and availability.
- 17 RV hookups (RV campers will be contacted by directors to work out details)
- Unlimited Tent & Primitive RV camping
- There are also hotels available in Madill and Ardmore
- note: Camp fee does not change if a family chooses to stay off PSCC campus)
What to Bring
- Bible, notepad, pen
- Lawn chairs
- Bedding & pillows
- Modest clothing (including clothes to play in)
- Close-toed shoes
- Bug Spray
- Water Bottle
- Sports equipment (optional)
- A great attitude and a desire to grow as a family!
Rules & Policies
Please DO NOT bring: Fireworks, personal weapons, tobacco, alcohol, inappropriate/immodest clothing. PSCC will not be responsible for electronics that are lost/broken/stolen. We ask that cell phones be put away during camp. All policies are under the camp manager and camp director who are under the direction of the PSCC board.