Registration will open Aug. 1st 2020 at noon (CST)!
Please follow us on Facebook for more information and reminders.
- Registration costs $80 per person with a maximum cost of $400 per family. Children 3 and under attend for free!
- Registration costs cover everything including meals and shirts for the camp!
- Registration opens at noon (CST) August 1st, 2020. Half payment minimum required at registration (or pay in full if you prefer.)
- Payments accepted online only.
- To reserve Family Rooms, you can see availability during the registration process. Payment must be made in full online to secure these rooms.
- T-shirts are still included in registration, but size information will be collected via email separately after registration. Sign-up deadline is September 15th.
- Full payment due by September 15th. No Refunds after September 15th.
- Men’s & Women’s dorms
- Family Rooms (first come, first served – must pay in full online to reserve)
- 14 RV hookups (assignments made at check-in)
- Tent & Primitive RV camping (with access to bathroom/shower facilities)
- Quartz Mountain Resort (877) 999-5567
- There are also hotels available in Altus
- note: Camp fee does not change if a family chooses to stay off QMCC campus)
What to Bring
- Bible, notepad, pen
- Lawn chairs
- Bedding & pillows
- Modest clothing (including clothes to play in)
- Close-toed shoes
- Bug Spray
- Water Bottle
- Sports equipment (optional)
- A great attitude and a desire to grow as a family!
Rules & Policies
Please DO NOT bring: Fireworks, personal weapons, tobacco, alcohol, inappropriate/immodest clothing. QMCC will not be responsible for electronics that are lost/broken/stolen. We ask that cell phones be put away during camp. All policies are under the camp manager and camp director who are under the direction of the QMCC board.